Sunday, July 15, 2012

Busy Little Happy Bee


I have been a busy bee lately.
I have been busy baking...




Recipes coming soon!

I have been busy drawing, designing and sewing...






Some experimenting in the kitchen (another recipe that will be here soon!)



I have been out with friends,watched a movie, wined and dined...









One night I jumped into bed to find a giant Dora tucked in waiting for me...


The kiddies have been all over me (as usual)...



And my boy LOVES to climb in the dishwasher every time I open it. His next favourite thing is to push the power button while it's mid-wash. The only button that the child lock does not cover!


But I am a happy little busy bee.
Maybe a little tired, if only there were more hours in the day!
Maybe I need some of these cute little honeycomb bee themed cupcakes to get me through...


How cute are they!
Click the picture to go to the tutorial.

Now I run off, my ten minutes of child-free time is up and they are banging on my door....







No comments:

Post a Comment