Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bargain Hunting

I love a good bargain.
When I see sales starting my curiosity gets the better of me.
I don't always buy though, I am terribly practical.
99% of the time....

I got an email last night from one of my favourite clothing stores.
40% off everything sale.
I had to have a look.....


I browsed...


I found the bargains...


$3 dresses, $3 tops...


I thought to myself, should I?


I went to login and realized I had no idea what my password was.
I sent off the 'forgot password' email and remembered I had kept another email from them.
It was a $10 off any order coupon that I received on my birthday for being a member.
Woohoo!


So in the end I snapped up a few bargains...
At a total of (including shipping) $23.97.






I can't wait to get my hands on these!
If anyone is interested, the website is here CROSSROADS.


No comments:

Post a Comment