They were well worn, faded and thinning.
After their latest spin in the washing machine, they were injured.
A bit tear down the back.
It's Winter, too cold for my other thin 3/4 length pajama pants.
A while ago I made these pants for my hubby...
And these ones for my little guy...
It was going to be for ME!
Of course other sewing projects got in the way, until the day my old pj pants finally fell apart.
I whipped up a new pair (which I LOVE!) and did a quick basic tutorial.
You may notice I have sewn them a little different to the 'regular' method.
I find this way I get enough room in the rear and they are a much better fit.
So please excuse my crappy drawing skills, and my hurried explanation, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment or email me.
If you don't have old pants to chop up, trace around a pair you have that fit nicely. Trace around the front half of the leg and the back half separate though!