Monday, July 9, 2012

Brownies, Any Way You Want

Remember this post back here?
With these delicious brownies...

















And this simple recipe...



































It has to be the most versatile recipe!
This time I omitted the nuts and added 1/2 cup extra flour and a teaspoon of baking powder and then...
I poured half of the mixture into the baking dish and then roughly chopped up two Wisp bars that I had chilled in the fridge. I poured the rest of the brownie mixture over the top of the chocolate and caramel chunks and baked as the recipe advises.
This is the deliciousness that followed...



































Oh my, just look at that.....

























You can do the same with any chocolate bar.
Chill it, and chop into chunks. You can layer it in like I did, or gently fold in the chopped up pieces before pouring into your baking dish.

And oh how silly I am. I put my piece down for just a moment.....

























Will I ever learn?
:)

1 comment: