Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From Here To There, And There To Here!

The last few days have been super busy.
I have put both my kiddies into one bedroom and moved my hubby and I out of the old dining room and into  Eve's old bedroom.
We have a bedroom now!

And in that bedroom, I have set up my desk, with all my bare essential crafting supplies.


See now it has not been used yet, so remains clean!
I love that now I can display some photos up the top...


I even found a new way to hang my ribbons...


Now I just need to get cracking on one of my boxes of work in progress items...


The kids fit nicely in their new room...


And our old bedroom is a playroom/library/computer room in the works...


I have to say, it is pretty exciting to have a bedroom again, to be able to sleep in the same bed as my husband (Eve was always in our bed).
I love re-arranging furniture and changing the way the house looks, and this way it feels so much better. More practical, more comfortable, and it gives the kids a great big space to play in.

Which they took full advantage of today, and did some laps...


Totally loving it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment