Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Day, Another Dress

I finally finished tweaking my green floral dress.
Done!
Complete!
I can't remember the last time I used a pattern for clothing for myself and actually finished it, or liked the finished results.
But this one..... I like.
I just need an opportunity to wear it.
It all started with this pattern...



And with some minor adjustments it ended as this...



But it's not the only thing I have been sewing lately.
I made some pj pants for me and might even pop up a little tutorial on how to make perfect fit pj pants. I am in love with mine!

I wore my vintage spotty dress that I gave a little makeover...


 And I have been busy crocheting big blocks for my crochet blanket project...


I can't wait to see it finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment