Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tutorials, Recipes and Inspiration To Feed The Inner Craft Monster

Check out this gorgeous Owl Cake Tutorial.
I think it would break my heart cutting into it!



LinkCute and very colourful stuffed frog.
Direct link to pdf here.



This delicious soap, how can you resist? Don't! Such a talented lady who makes these and other delicious goodies and she is having a big sale on over HERE



Have kids?
Know someone who has kids?
Try these quick and easy homemade LCM bars.



Have some time on your hands?
Head on over to cake wrecks for a bit of a giggle...



I have found yet another blog I am in love with.
Giverslog
Where you can find things like this:
How to grill the perfect steak (great for non meat eaters like me who cook it for family!)



Or how to make beautiful edible cupcake stands



And of course much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment