Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 2 What You Wore Today

Taking a photo can be challenging.
Taking a photo with a 2yr old in the house is even more challenging.
She spots me, the camera.
She follows....
I attempt to strike a pose on the bed...



Hello little blur of my child!
Ok, we'll try again...



She is suddenly overcome with the urge to climb all over me....



So I trap her with my legs, she cries out for help...
"I'm stuuuuck!!"



I unleash her from her leggy prison and she flops down beside me, looks up at the camera and says "Cheeeeeeese"!!
She holds the pose, draws the "cheese" out and waits for the click of the camera...
Oh I see now, she wants her photo taken...



She hears the distant music coming from the loungeroom.....



So what else do we do but have a little dance?

After all that fun I did manage to get a photo.
It isn't the best to really show my outfit, but at this stage I was happy to accept anything so I could put the camera down and go boogie with my girl.



What I wore today.
Yoga pants (can you get any more comfortable?).
Red top, gathered detail at the bust.
Grey stripe cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment