Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tutorial, Recipes and Inspiration To Feed The Inner Craft Monster

I wish I had a crafting space.
One as organized as this...



The things I would do!

I could whip up a pair of these gorgeous Striped Jammies:



Or maybe do a beautiful Watercolour Stencil Portrait:



I could make my little girl this super cute Owl Cushion:



I would finally attempt to do paper quilling.
I admire these artists work...

Ann Martin (All Things Paper)



Yulia Brodskaya



And aren't these felt feather earrings pretty?



And these quirky little stuffed monsters..



Oh and if I had a kitchen like this...



I would make some of these citrus coasters....



Decorate it with beautiful, colourful things...





And try exciting new recipes...

Like preserving watermelon rind...



This delicious Cup - O - Garden soup looks so delicious...



And these spice filled flaky breads, known as Shorgoghal sound tempting...



:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in these lovely inspirations! Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, try quilling - it's fun! Thanks for including Fail Whale in your lovely list.

    ReplyDelete