Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

In my usual lazy browsing of Pinterest I came across this....



I thought, yes!
Yes, I will do this!
I will challenge myself, and I will start now.
So I grabbed my camera and looked at the list.
Ok, day 1, self-portrait.
Oh dear....
Find some good light outside, check.
Find a pose.....
Oh....
Dear.....
What do I do?



Play with hair and pull stupid face?



Nope, not a fan....
Pull hair up with hand and pull ridiculous face?



Oh dear me! No!

Maybe brush hair off face and try to look effortlessly graceful while hiding horrible chewed fingernails...



Hmmm I don't mind it but my face is overshadowed by GIANT hand!

Ok, stop playing with the hair.
Relax.
Deep breath.


(After a 5min photoshop fiddle)

Yes.
I am happy with this one.
Now I can go inside and load it up on the computer....
Good timing too, it just started to rain.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment