Sunday, July 17, 2011

Food From My Kitchen

I know I post a lot of recipes from other people.
I love looking at delicious food and recipes and telling myself some day I will make it....
That day rarely comes...
But I do cook!
Not just sweets either...

Some delicious veges ready for roasting...



I love the colours!

Roasted then added tomatoes and ready to roast some more...



Mmmm healthy food!



I made my husband a slow cooker Chilli Con Carne.....


(Before adding beans...)

And my daughter, I made her a healthy afternoon snack...



It is simple and she loved them.... All but the fruit puree tail!
They are made up of milk arrowroot biscuits spread with cream cheese then strawberry slices put on top.
And don't they look cute?

Ok so I do make sweets as well.....



I have had some cookie dough in the fridge waiting to be used....



And fondant in the pantry for me to play around with....



It was my first time using fondant....



And even though they aren't perfect.....



They still taste delicious!



:)

1 comment: