Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tutorial, Recipes and Inspiration To Feed The Inner Craft Monster

Beautiful Shag Pillow



Cute Rainbow Ribbon Toy



Gorgeous Kid's Sailor Shorts



When my hair is long enough I will do this style!



Beautiful beaded bouquet



Cute and easy kitty hat



This makes me want to stop biting my nails and grow them long enough for some cool designs!



What can I say?
I love this!



Someday I will buy myself some nice makeup and make myself look beautiful



What a great idea to serve capsicum and dip!



And these teepees?
Cute!



For a whole lot of cute food go to this lovely blog



Sweet little teacups



What a great idea how to store ribbons...



Want to do something special for someone you love?
This looks amazing!
(And delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment