Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 4 Something Green

Before I continue on to my photography challenge I would like to say something....

A deadly combination of drought, on-going conflict and escalating food prices has placed over 11 million people in need of life-saving aid in Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia. Over two million children are malnourished. Please help UNICEF Australia by making a donation online (www.unicef.org.au/eastafrica). You can also share our message to help us spread the word.

I implore you to help, donate as little as $40 and it can provide a child with one month's supply of Plumpy'Nut, a
vitamin-rich peanut paste that has been specially developed to treat acutely malnourished children.

$70 can provide 1000 sachets of Oral Rehydration Salts to help children combat dehydration.

These children need help.
Our help.
Can you go without a new piece of clothing, or a meal out to help save a life?

If you would like to read more and donate please visit HERE.

Thank you!!

Ok now to bounce back from such sadness and back to my photography challenge.
Today it is something green...
Green plants outside...




(blogger is doing that funny thing again where it rotates my images and won't let me put them up the right way)

But my favourite green things are these....

No comments:

Post a Comment