Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's Going To Be A Big Weekend!

It is exciting.
One of our closest friends, whom my husband has known for many, many years, is getting married!
They are such a lovely couple, and great friends.
We love going out on dinner dates, not often enough, but when we do, we always have a great time.
Not long ago I went out for a big day/evening adventure for the lovely bride-to-be's hens party.


I got to meet some of her friends, and catch up with someone I haven't seen for years. It was a fun day.
Of course my hubby went to the bucks party and the boys had a blast!
They went to Jamberoo (water recreation park kinda all round fun place) for the day and did what boys do best, they had so much fun and all ended up with bruises, scrapes and cuts.
That night they went out for dinner and drinks and were picked up in an amazing car.....


A complete surprise for the groom-to-be!

So now, the wedding date has finally arrived.
The weather is horrible, raining and cold.
But that can't dampen our excitement!
I went out shopping for a dress for the occasion and stumbled upon a 50% off dresses sale at Crossroads (it's still on by the way!)


I had seen this before and wanted so desperately to try it on, but the $50 price tag turned me off. The second I saw it marked down, I leapt into the nearest store!
I love it.
I really do.
It's fire engine red, and sexy without showing off a tonne of flesh.
I was even happier when I found some lovely black shoes to match...


For $5!!!
Yippee!
They are so huge, so tall, I am towering up so high, even a little taller than my hubby!
So now, as the excitement builds, all we can do is wait....
Maybe a little pampering, but mostly just waiting!

4 comments:

  1. Sassy dress! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gal you are!!!! How the heck you got those Killer heels for $5!!! Wow!!! And so lovely...I lovvvveeee shoes!
    Hope you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun! I LOVE Kmart! We always get amazing bargains there! We had an absolute ball, it was great to have a night off :)

      Delete