Sunday, March 18, 2012

Playing With Power Tools

I have been bitten.
By the power drill bug.
I want to make something new every day.
The pull of my new toy is nipping at my toes every day, begging me to go outside and play.

I couldn't resist.
My brain had a light bulb moment, and my creative juices flowed.

I started with this:


Then turned it into this:


Grabbed a few other bits:


Did a bit of this:


And voila!


Oh and have a sneak peek at my photo ledge all finished and ready to mount on the wall:


I have already started a second, it's first coat of primer is drying, but alas, disaster has struck.
We are all sick!
I can't even remember the last time I was sick, maybe back when I was pregnant, over a year ago!
It started with Eve having a fever, then moved on to me too. Next day our throats were swollen and dry and we were so stuffy we could barely breathe. That day the boys got the start of it...
Almost to lure us indoors to snuggle and watch movies together, the weather is cold, rainy and windy.
I hope we get better soon!

1 comment:

  1. what is that? a tea towel? great idea, anyway! power tools really are addictive, aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete