Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tutorials, Recipes and Inspiration To Feed The Inner Craft Monster

In case you haven't been to the site One Pretty Thing.....
Ok, well if you haven't then go.
Now.
It is a treasure trove of crafty links to so many amazing ideas.
It has everything.
After a quick browse today I had to share with you some of my favourites...

Grow your own grass couch...




Whip up some delicious Strawberry Bread...



The options are endless with this sun bleached fabric....



Make a gorgeous rainbow mini quilt...



Or sew up this quick and funky bow on the back...




And lastly, this is a fabulous resource for mother's looking for learning activities for their kids...

I Can Teach My Child

1 comment:

  1. hiya sweetie, do u have a recipe for a black forest cake. I want to make one for my birthday next week.,love ya glenda

    ReplyDelete