Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crochet the Cold Away

It's been a bit chilly the last few days.
Our unit is on the top floor.
Which means full sun all day.
Which means toasty warm inside.
Which also means the second you step out the door you freeze.
We have to remind ourselves that we need jumpers on.

Last Winter when it was cold I lit our fire, snuggled up in my thick woolies and crocheted to keep my hands warm.
If we had more space here I would be crocheting right now.
I found these patterns that I am trying to resist.

Gorgeous toddler leg warmers.



A cute dino hand puppet.



More dino love with this dino spike hat.



For many more free crochet patterns visit these sites:

DROPS Design

Caron International Yarn

Patons

1 comment:

  1. As mother to a dino-holic, I am loving the link to the hat! Spotlight has a massive sale at the moment and some great yarn is really cheap. Since I got some to make adorable baby stuff I felt guilty not being able to think of anything for Mr X. I asked him if he would wear a hat if I added dino spikes and he said yes! So this pattern will be great.

    ReplyDelete