Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday

Sundays.
The 7th day.
The day of rest.
Our Sundays are started with a family breakfast.
I cook up a storm and we share deliciousness together.
Today it was an experiment.
Orange and Honey Pancakes with Strawberries and Cream.
They were amazing.
The citrus and berries were so refreshing and the cream was light and fluffy.
Perfect.
I will make these again.
And I will share the recipe.



I even did something a little special and made this for my beautiful little girl...


(Another phot blogger will upload sideways....Hmm!)

They were met with approval as soon as she saw the strawberries, her latest favourite fruit.



And another reason I like Sundays.....
It reminds me to stop from my busy weekly duties and remember....





Have a lovely Sunday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment