Friday, June 24, 2011

Time To Get Healthy

I know I put lots of deliciously unhealthy recipes on here.
But it's time for some still delicious recipes that are much better for us.
I recently stumbled upon a website which is amazing.
The food looks amazing.
It has all the nutritional values with each recipe. I love when websites do this as it takes out a lot of time consuming "put each ingredient into a generator to find results".
So here it is, the fabulous Teresa Cutter.

These are the top 6 recipes that caught my eye...

Baked Tuna Casserole



Spicy Red Tomato + Lentil Soup



Salmon Burgers




What I love the most is that she even has recipes for sweet things, but healthier versions.

Like this Lemon Yogurt Cake



Anzac Cookies



Chocolate Fudge Brownies



I can't wait to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment