Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do You Ever...?

Do you ever find a really cool site that makes you think to yourself "Oh I just have to share this amazing new discovery with SOMEONE, anyone!" ?
Well I had one of those moments today.
Hence this blog post.
While looking around for new and unusual recipes I came across this site called Open Source Food.
It is great!
Everyone shares fantastic recipes that make me want to expand my cooking skills and really step outside my comfort zone.

Have you ever made Leek & Apple Soup?



Or Green Tea Tiramisu?



What about Chinese Chive Boxes?



Earl Grey Shortcake?



Of course there are a lot of other "normal" recipes on the site too.
I just love the variety and being able to read other food lovers reviews.

1 comment:

  1. What a great website. I love all the examples you have shown here. Never made anything like the dishes you included! I just love how there is so much sharing online.

    ReplyDelete