Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Home

I love this tree...



I want to make lots of these...



I love chandeliers...



What is this lighting design?
Amazing.



I love this cushion, and lamp. The colours, the textures...



This makes me think of crisp Winter days...



I love these jars...



I want a library of my own....If I had limitless money, I would own many more books.



And have a staircase like this...



Can I have this as my bedroom please? I love the window...



I need better looking storage...



Need somewhere to sit while your dough rises?



I would love this room for my little princess...



Just a little bit of panda...



I love strawberries...

2 comments:

  1. Love this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently we share a near identical taste in decorating, lol. But mostly, I MUST have that staircase, right in my 3 storey library with those wicked ladders to reach the ceiling-high shelves.

    ReplyDelete