Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In The Kitchen: Layered Cakes

Layered cakes.
Something I have always wanted to do but for some unknown reason I never have.
Of course I have a plethora or recipes I want to try....

The traditional chocolate layer cake



Step away from traditional (I always do!) and try this Blueberry and Orange Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting



Like berries? How about this Four Layer Cake With Raspberry Whipped Cream and Mixed Berries?



More berries?
Strawberry Jelly Cake With Raspberry Mousse


Of course there is this beautiful rainbow cake...



What about something really different?
A Malaysian Layer Cake...



Some new blogs I found today which will whet your appetite:
Whisk Kid (I had found her before but lost her along my blogging journey)
17 And Baking (She is amazingly talented!)

1 comment: