Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Get To Know Each Other...

I've had little sleep.
I spend my hours up feeding, burping and resettling my 3 month old baby boy.
I have been drawn to a site called piccsy.com
It has so many images that bring thoughts from my head out into the world.....

This morning I had a coffee.
I needed it.



I love cows...



I'm a vegetarian....



I miss farm life...



I love all things crafty and artsy...









I love fashion design, though I haven't the time or resources...









When I was young I wanted to be her...



Just so I could have a pet tiger...



I'm a bit of a nerd...







Who loves Lego...



And comic books....



I am terrible at doing pretty make up, I wish I could do this...



And this...



I have a thing for rainbows...







I miss these days...



Maybe someday I will sleep in again, lie in bed under the blankets and not have to leap out of bed straight into "mummy mode".
But of course it wouldn't be the best unless the bed was full, a family of cuddles to start the day.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you have some amazing ideas shared here... I LOVE your eye for coolness! I'm a new follower, and so happy you found my blog as well! Love, love, LOVE that notepaper blanket. I've got to make that... soooooo cool!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I am so in love with the notepaper blanket too, I was thinking of making one (when I get the time!) and asking my daughter to do a drawing for me that I can embroider onto it.
    Love your blog, it's so nice finding other crafty gems out there!

    ReplyDelete