Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick and sometimes quirky.

*Sigh*
Alas, I cannot bake any sweet things anymore....
They attack my body...
In areas like hips, thighs and waist....
I lose the battle every time....
So it has to stop!
No more!
No more cakes,
no more cookies......

I am going to a gym every night of the week.
I have even been attempting Zumba at home most days too.
My little man sits and watches me make a fool of myself...



I am eating healthy.
Unfortunately that leaves me with no delicious photos....
No tempting recipes....
Only random bits here and there as I go between kids, gym and husband.....
And bed!

It leaves my hands free to do silly things (not snacking!)
Like take photos of my eye...



And of my cloth nappy stash....



So there I go.... Water bottle in hand....
I'll be back with more nonsensical jibberish....
Just minus the sugar coating.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I share your pain!

    But don't give up your recipe blogging, oh no! Instead hop around and find (or invent) some delicious guilt-free alternatives that you can enjoy without fear of backlash from your hips :D

    ReplyDelete