Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On My Mind...


I want to eat more chilis..... But my plant has refused to thrive in the cold weather.




After watching the most adorable documentary on polar bears and their cubs I have decided I must have one as a pet. I know this will never happen but at least I can still admire their cuteness.




Is it strange that I miss our old pet goat? She was a pain, she was loud, but she loved me. She really loved me, she cried when I was not around, she playfully jumped and ran around the backyard with me and nibbled on my toes when I hung out the washing. Maybe some day I can get another pet goat.




I have lost count of how many days it has been raining....




......still raining....... (I need to buy an umbrella)





I woke up to the sound of my daughter crying from a bad dream. My husband had comforted her before I could get there. As I jumped back into bed the rain started so heavy I thought the roof might cave in...




I want it to be spring already. I want the sun to shine and the flowers to bloom. I want to pick flowers and let them fill our house with their sweet scent....

No comments:

Post a Comment