Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies! One Recipe, Three Ways.



Cookies, biscuits, whatever you call them, they are a household staple.
Dunked in coffee, dipped in tea, or by themselves, there is no wrong way to eat one.
I love having a tin filled with delicious cookies ready for when visitors pop over.
I noticed lately that my tin was looking very empty.
I had some baking to do!

I used a simple recipe, doubled it and then divided into three parts and made them all very different.



I made some festive spiral cookies, with strawberry and mint flavouring.



And a sprinkles and crushed candy cane coating...



Colourful and tasty!



Then the next were the classic jam drop cookies...



Wonderfully crisp on the outside and soft on the inside...



Perfect with a cup of coffee!



And the last, a decadent blend of white chocolate and vanilla wrapped in dark chocolate and espresso. Yum!






I used wholemeal flour for the dough and the texture is deliciously crumbly, a perfect cookie!



You can find the recipe HERE. The only difference I made was using wholemeal flour instead of plain.

3 comments:

  1. I am so going to make the festive version! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so yummy, I can't decide which one sounds best! You were very productive.

    ReplyDelete