Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tutorials, Recipes and Inspiration To Feed The Inner Craft Monster

Ready for an overload of delicious and crafty links?

This knitted wig reminds me of why I need to learn such a versatile skill!


Grain-free, gluten-free and sugar-free Vanilla Bean Cake.... I must try this!






Maybe this can help me use up the magazines I have piled around....



Perfect combination right here. Chocolate and coffee. Should I make these delicious Mochaccino Cupcakes today?



I love this idea. Recycling. Stylish, Whatever you want!



Look at this gorgeous canopy bed for a little girl. Made with pvc pipes!



What a beautiful crochet blanket. Perfect for all those little scraps left in your stash!



I love Autumn. I love the leaves. And now I have found a pretty little craft project with them! What a lovely idea to have a bouquet of leaf roses.



I always have trouble walking past these paint sample cards and not picking up one of each.... Now I have an excuse!






Need some more cupcakey sweetness?
Head on over HERE for a gallery of filled cupcakes with their delicious recipes.
I want to try them all!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment