Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Zoo Day

For the first time in months, my little guy slept all night.
ALL NIGHT!
This has happened maybe once or twice before, it is a very rare occurrence!
I know why he slept so well....
Yesterday, we went to the zoo with my family.
It was a great day!
We saw koalas...

Some big lizards soaking up the sun...


"Look mummy, it's a TIGER!!"


RAWR!


My little guy took me on a  few exploration walks...



We saw albino echidnas...


Some regular echidnas...


Red pandas...


We found a pony...


Hello!


Have some lunch...


There were a few mumma kangaroos hanging around...


Here, have some food!


We met a naughty goat...


So to stop him from eating our clothes, we gave him some yummy green stuff...


We fed some alpacas too...


Even I got to feed some animals too!


Beautiful little deer...


Some funny monkeys...




A very sleepy dingo...


We all had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment