Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Big Blog Spring Cleaning!

Hello!
Well, after days of fiddling with blog templates, tweaking html and throwing the towel in numerous times...
I finally did it.
I gave my blog a complete overhaul.
I love the clean, fresh look.
I still have a few little things to add, and play with, but for now it is finished.
I even did a little makeover on the recipes page.
I had a lot of recipes waiting to be added to please pop on over HERE to check them out.

I love getting feedback, so if there is anything you think I should add, or even remove, please leave a comment for me.
Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. I love the font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Clare :) Love that design on the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All home is exclusive and therefore we customise our cleaning services to suit your home and your lifestyle. Cleaning Companies Leicester provide Fresh home Cleaning Should you need a house cleaning service for your home.

    ReplyDelete