Monday, June 25, 2012

Crochet and Coffee

I can't remember the last time I crocheted anything....
I know it has been a while.
A long, long while.
I did a quick search and found this post here...
*Gasp*
Surely, April 2010 could not be the last time I picked up a hook!
Sadly, I think it was.
It makes sense though, way back when I had only one child. 
Eve would have been 1 year old by then, she was a good little sleeper by this stage, my evenings were free for crafting.
Though mostly I chose to sleep.
But now I have found myself with a little (and I mean little) time in the evenings to do some crafting.
Since my girl is usually in our bed, my sewing machine is a little loud.
I found the simplest of joys.
Sitting in front of the heater, rugged up all snug and warm, pushing that yarn in and out, round and round.


I have always wanted to make a big granny square blanket, and now I am finally doing it!



 I even managed to snag myself a few minutes during the day *gasp* with both kids temporarily distracted.



 And this, is when coffee and crochet, go hand in hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment