Friday, February 3, 2012

My Day, Today...

Today I...

Cut up triangles for Eli's birthday bunting...


Then we jumped into the car...


We shopped...


...and shopped....



We nibbled...


I made the joyful discovery of a sale...


We headed home, exhausted...


Really exhausted...


I lovingly went through my fabric haul...


Tried on the peach/pink jumper my husband convinced me to buy and instantly fell in love with these...


Uh, genius!!

I tried on my other jumper and fell deeply further in love with everything owly...


Cute, right?

Now the kids are in bed it is time to kick my feet back and relax, watch some Grand Designs, eat some dinner and chop up more triangles to add to the pile...
So how was your day?
:)


2 comments:

  1. I was supposed to go shopping with my 10 month old, but decided to be lazy instead and have a day at home doing alot of nothing!
    I have that rainbow heart, knit fabric.. it's so cute! It looks really good as pj's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy days are good :)
      I immediately thought of making some cute pjs when I spotted the heart fabric, it's so pretty! Great minds think alike ;)

      Delete