Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Happy Day!

Over two weeks ago I left my precious, but terribly broken, sewing machine at the shop to be repaired.
I heard nothing from the repairman.
I was a bit concerned.
I called.
He had gone ahead and fixed the problems with my tension discs, and given it a full service.
I was given a bill.
Not so impressed with him repairing before talking to me about costs, but what can I do now?

I am so excited to be finally getting my machine back, fully functional.
There are so many things that I need to make...

Like a cute little belt for Eve...




We need some pj pants...


What about a cute humpty dumpty?


And how cute is this Bullseye!



It makes my lonely fabric look new and exciting, they now have purpose!

Though I would still happily get lost in a store like this...


I do have some new pretty fabrics to play around...


And use some of my new books...


I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment