Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DIY Apple Stamp Fabric

I saw something on Pinterest, and I fell in love.
I decided that I just had to make it.
I do this a lot.
I see something.
I "oooh" and "aaah".
And I never actually make/cook it.
Never. Ever.
Until now!

I saw a gorgeous fabric printed using an apple cut in half.
It looked cute, so pretty.
I realized that I actually had everything I needed to do it...
So I went ahead...

I gathered, chopped, painted and stamped....


Then ironed the design into the fabric...


I had the idea of a cushion in mind while I stamped, but did a few extra apples on the side of my fabric for another project.
You never know when you might need it!


I really, really love it!
What do you think?
This was so easy to do, and cheap too!
The paint I have had for a few years and cost me $5.20 each.
They are tempting me back into stencilling....
:)


Am I the only one who uses their iron for crafting only? I can't remember the last time I used it on actual clothing....!

No comments:

Post a Comment