Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Too Much Deliciousness!

I have to admit I spend a fair amount of time on the Internet. When I am not feeding, playing, changing or soothing one of my two kiddies that is! But when I do get a chance to sit, to get lost in an online world, I sometimes stumble upon gems.

Many of the sites I find revolve around craft or cooking, but mainly cooking these days....

If you have a sweet tooth, and enjoy some time in the kitchen making delicious treats then you may be interested in these blogs:

BakeAt350

HostessWithTheMostess

They are just two of the many new blogs I have found myself lost in lately..... I will share more with you later!
But now I am off to bed.
The house is quiet.
Both kids asleep.
Night night.

1 comment:

  1. Will be checking those out....I am typing this with sleeping baby in arms and the smell of date and banna loaves cooking and vanilla muffins.....yum!

    ReplyDelete