Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lasagne, beads and batteries!

I finally found our battery charger after a painful week of relying on my phone camera.
I found the last photo I took......



It was the tuna lasagne I made last week for dinner. And boy was it tasty!

I have been experimenting with beads lately, as a neighbour gave me some beautiful glass ones for Christmas. Here's what I have done so far....











Do you like?
I am totally addicted!

Now back to the awful photos.....
I have done a bit of cooking in the last few days. I have found a great recipe for bread which is so easy and tastes amazing. I use half regular flour and half wholemeal freshly ground from my mum. It is the softest wholemeal bread I have ever tasted.

Sitting on the wondowsill risen and ready to come out.....



Into the baking tin and ready to rise again...



Risen and ready to bake....



Fresh from the oven and ready to eat!



Mmm spread it with some butter and yum!



Then I slice it up and freeze for the next few days...
I also made a big tray of jam & coconut slice which was cut up and frozen too for all those late night cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment