Saturday, January 16, 2010

We Have Winners!

Thank you to everyone who entered!
It was great to read so many comments and ideas for changes for my shop.
I have already started to implement a few changes.
I played around in photoshop for a while and have created a few banners so sometime soon I would love to post them and get people to vote on which they like best. I am terrible aat choosing as Ican't help liking the all!
I am trying to regularly add new items, I do have lots waiting to be done but I have been so super busy.
My father (who lives in London) came over for a visit the last few days and finally got to meet his granddaughter. It was a great few days I wish were much longer.

And now onto the fun part!
I have done ye olde write names on paper and draw from hat method as I have seen way too many doomsday/terminator/robot movies to trust computers with such an important task.
Yes my imagination can run away with me but I promise you I am not insane. Well not completely insane. :)

So the names were ready in the hat.....



And here is the winner of the Apple & Orange Pendant Set:



KYM!!

And the winner of the Pear & Orange Pendant Set:



PERFECT BLUE MOON!!

Congratulations to the winners, I will be contacting you to get addresses and send your pendants out on Monday!

1 comment: