Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fresh Listings

Yay I have managed to list some more items in my Etsy today. Was very happy to see yesterday I had sold two of my pendants!
I have so many more to put up there, just getting there slowly!
Here are the newbies.....

Beautiful vintage fabric pendant.


Sugar overload pendant.


Kiss Me Sweet Valentine pendant.

And this is what I saw when checking on the little girl yesterday. She was so tired and so grumpy and fell asleep with her bum in the air! Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. I love sleeping babies! And I love your pendants too! So much fun. :)

    Found you on the Etsy blog thread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the funny ways I find her when she is asleep. The best was on her side with arms and legs dangling out the side of the cot! XD

    ReplyDelete