Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Think I'm In Love....

Etsy is a wonderful place full of so many treasures. I have spent hours burying myself in these treasures, wishing, wanting and craving.
I stumbled upon this awesome seller Innerearthsoaps and it was love at first sight.

The Lemon Vanilla teases me with its delicious scent, I think this one I would be tempted to eat!



The Charcoal Complexion looks amazing and sounds like it could do my poor little face some good!



And I love My Sweet Heart! It would be a perfect Valentine's day gift. I would give it to my man just to see him politely put it in the shower and let me use it all for him. Aww sweetness.



And for those of us who have trouble deciding between all the yummy soaps she has to offer.....There is the Soap Sampler Pack. Perfect for guests too, show them some love with handmade soap, they will fell spoilt!



Her blog keeps you up to date on what she has been making.....And provides many more photos to drool over!
And if you would like to use Aussie dollars you can visit her other shop here.

Thank you so much to Erin from Innerearthsoaps for letting me use her photos and giving me permission to go on a little rant about her soaps.


Now I am going back to bed, it has been an exhausting morning after an exhausting day. We had a wedding yesterday and my newly acquired cold has been bothering me a bit too.
Hopefully today I will manage to list some new stuff in my shop but since we have church, then most likely some chatting with the friends afterwards and then cleaning to do I might have to wait until tonight when the little one is asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Wooowww!
    Is that love?I fall in love I guess .. :)

    Can you canceling the word verification?
    Please

    ReplyDelete