Monday, May 7, 2012

Make Something! {Photoshop}

I am a bit of a Photoshop novice.
I usually use it for quick little things, like playing around with photos.
I download ridiculous amounts of free fonts, that I know I will probably never use.
While doing some late night perusing of the internet, I came across some handy links.

500+ Free Professional Photoshop Actions

I had a play around with some photos, here are the before and afters of just some of the actions I downloaded.

Before:


After:



Before:


After:



Before:


After:


And a few others I tweaked...





Purple eyes!!


The easiest way to find Photoshop downloads is to search on Pinterest.
Explore, and have fun!
:)

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic list! You could be there for days trying them all out. The eye one is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete