Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Motivation Levels Low.....Make A Cheesecake!

The dirty dishes are piling up, clean clothes are rarely seen and my hair needs a thorough wash.
Motivation levels are low.......
But!
We have dinner tonight with some lovely friends and I promised a chocolate cheesecake for dessert.
Yum...... Cheeseecake......Mmmm....
I probably won't follow a recipe, I'll just "wing" it. The thought of doing a swirly marble double chocolate design sounds like a good option.
But I did hit the Google search and found this recipe...



Triple Chocolate Cheesecake.

I have made this cheesecake before. It was so good!
But I made a silly mistake. I used very dark and very bitter chocolate (silly me grabbed the first block and didn't read the label!). It didn't totally destroy the cheesecake but it wasn't as nice as it could have been.

Then I found this:



Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice

When my husband used to work in the kitchen of a retirement home they would make up gigantic trays of this slice. Usually too much so some would come home to me.
It was very yummy.
But didn't quite fix my cheesecake cravings....
Yes I am a cheesecake-a-holic!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I think you just described me and my life Minus the cheesecake!
    Ugh! I am so uninterested in lugging myself around to do anything....Though the laundry is all washed just not folded or ironed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am definitely feeling the same today! Need some more cheesecake as "energy food" especially since the sun is shining I have no excuse not to catch up on washing!
    Though I managed to get through 3 baskets full yesterdy and actually put most of it away, yippee! No more living out of bskets of washing at the end of the bed!
    (I am not good housewife, I don't even have an ironing board!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete