Friday, December 30, 2011

I Need To Plan!

Now that Christmas is over, and the new year is lurking around the corner, I have things to do!
Not resolutions, I never bother with those.
I have birthdays to plan!
March 4th is my amazing mother's birthday.
March 11th is my little man's 1st birthday.
April 24th is my gorgeous girl's 3rd birthday.
May 9th is my 25th birthday.
May 19th is my brother's birthday.

So.... Just a little busy!
Now that we are in a house I have decided we can have the kids' parties here.
I have so many ideas.
Pinterest has been inspiration OVERLOAD!
I don't know how I will choose just one theme???

Under the Sea/Little Mermaid?











Rainbow/Flower/Girly theme?










A cupcake decorating station is a MUST!



As well as a...


With some fun things to play around with...



What about for my little man?
A Very Hungry Caterpillar Party?





Or any of the other MILLION themes to choose from...






Decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

  1. Great Ideas!I never realised your lil guy was born a day before I was due! Tho My Lil man was nearing 2months when your fella was born! lol!
    Love the ideas and know you'll make it all magical!

    ReplyDelete