Monday, December 12, 2011

A Week In Photos

This past week we have...

Seen two teeth cut through...



Been awake at 230am in the morning due to those pesky teeth and saw a big beautiful moon filling up the sky...



Realized I have seen too many sci fi movies when I look at my hubby's lava lamp...



Little ones have changed the way they play. Underneath the toy instead of in it!



Bigger little one has decided to rebel against her day sleep and instead falling asleep on the couch later when utterly exhausted...



Cedric decided to bolt outside and chase some birds. In his ruckus he knocked my new camera to the floor and now I am unable to get photos off unless with the new card reader we had to buy...



We fed the birds (cockatoos) before the cat came outside and scared them off.



We discovered that my little boy loves oranges. LOVES them!



He is getting cheeky, and always tries to grab the camera from me...



Other cheeky child decided to eat half a cup of peanut butter while she was helping me cook dinner...



She discovered how much fun water pistols can be... Inside! :/



I got my new nail polishes which were a reward for my efforts in the boot camp I recently finished up...



I'm in love...



We did the usual mucking around, being silly...





My little man discovered a love for my hubby's phone. Apparently it is the ultimate toy and the only thing he will not put in his mouth...



We had group hugs/everyone jump on mummy...



Eve & I made a gingerbread nativity scene. Conversation that followed after we had our first taste:
Hubby says " Oh this is good....Mmmm.... Oh this is REALLY good!"
I say " Wanna know my secret, how I do it?"
He says " Because you're amazing."
Me... My heart melts.



Eve constantly asks for photos to be taken, but as soon as the camera points at her she tells me "No cheese mummy, no!"



I get in trouble for taking photos while she eats the yummy cupcakes we made...



I got all dressed up for a movie themed party. Guess who I went as?



And of course I did some experimental cooking and came up with two delicious dinners...





Recipes to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading along with that! Your life is good sweets...

    ReplyDelete