Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have no excuse...

Well actually I have a few!
I was engrossed in the books I have been constantly picking up/returning/picking more up from my library.
My poor baby girl got a nasty gastro bug and I had to take her up to the hospital as she was dehydrated. She recovered within a few days.
The day after she was hit with the worst of the bug......I got it. Not fun at all. Here's the not so lovely image:
Me with head dangling over toilet bowl ready for another violent outburst. Little girl so curious she crawls up behind me, pulls herself up using my pants (pulling them down and onto the floor as she goes) the proceeding to pull up my shirt and slap my back like it was a set of bongo drums.
Not a good day at all.
But we are all ok now, no more sickness! :)
I have been distracting my wandering hands with embroidery lately. Here's my grim from the cartoon The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy:

He will have Mandy on the right and Billy on the left. Still have no idea wwhat I am going to do with this yet....

Made this fire dragon for my lovely husband:

I used super pretty metallic thread for the tail and spine spikes:

I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Was thinking of doing a blue one for me....

Also made him this cushion which seems to be pretty popular:


But of course this is by far the best, most beautiful thing I have made so far (with a little help of course!)...

1 comment: