Is it sad I got even more excited when I saw 11 out of the 20 books I ordered in last week had arrived?
I wish the heat wasn't so bad or I would be throwing thhe little girl in the pram and zooming out the door. But it is so hot. The girl needs her lunch. Maybe after lunch I can go?
Will I get sunnburned again? Most likely yes.
It will so be worth it!
So here is my reading list: (Who knows when silly me will find the time to read all of these!)
- The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
- 1001 Home Hints by Margaret Malone
- Amy Butler's Midwest Modern by Amy Butler
- The Anticraft by Ren Rigdon
- The art of making wine and liqueurs by Betty Sampson
- Cook, How to cook by Women's Weekly
- Bags, Bags, Bags by Dorothy Wood
- Breads & Muffins by Women's Weekly
- Canning & preserving for dummies by Karen Ward
- Caramel : 50 recipes for deliciously gooey desserts by Peggy Cullen (My hubby loves caramel!)
- Celebrating baby by Jennifer Bitto
- The Cheese Making Book
- Fashion Hats by Karen Henriksen
Anyone read any of these? Or have any good crafty/cooking books to suggest?