Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's The Little Things.

Is it sad I got excited to see an email from my local library in my inbox?
Is it sad I got even more excited when I saw 11 out of the 20 books I ordered in last week had arrived?
I wish the heat wasn't so bad or I would be throwing thhe little girl in the pram and zooming out the door. But it is so hot. The girl needs her lunch. Maybe after lunch I can go?
Will I get sunnburned again? Most likely yes.
It will so be worth it!
So here is my reading list: (Who knows when silly me will find the time to read all of these!)
  • The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
  • 1001 Home Hints by Margaret Malone
  • Amy Butler's Midwest Modern by Amy Butler
  • The Anticraft by Ren Rigdon
  • The art of making wine and liqueurs by Betty Sampson
  • Cook, How to cook by Women's Weekly
  • Bags, Bags, Bags by Dorothy Wood
  • Breads & Muffins by Women's Weekly
  • Canning & preserving for dummies by Karen Ward
  • Caramel : 50 recipes for deliciously gooey desserts by Peggy Cullen (My hubby loves caramel!)
  • Celebrating baby by Jennifer Bitto
  • The Cheese Making Book
  • Fashion Hats by Karen Henriksen

Anyone read any of these? Or have any good crafty/cooking books to suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment