Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Experimental Dinner

I am always experimenting with food.
Recipes I see as inspiration, they get my creative juices flowing and my mind wanders…
“Add this, take away that, fry those up first, substitute this for something else…”
I very rarely follow a recipe to the letter.
After making up a delicious Tuna & Vegetable Casserole, I was left with a small bowl of cooked veges and tuna sitting in my fridge. I didn’t want a repeat dinner, so I got to work.
I had some cooked brown rice sitting in the fridge and a can of Cream of Celery soup in my pantry…
This could work!
I mixed the veges and tuna with the soup (condensed), added a dash of milk and poured over some rice in a baking dish. Sprinkle on some corn flakes (which I have discovered make a delicious crumb) and bake.
Yum.
Tasty and fast.


Dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment