Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Food Like This Puts A Smile On My Face.....

My days have been full of so much lately...

Finding new ways of keeping little Eve entertained,
Cooking up delicious (and usually healthy) meals for us all,
Keeping on top of the everyday chores while battling against an awkward belly and minimal energy....
The list really does go on!

My last 24 hours have been of unpacking, washing, folding, finding places for things in an already full unit and slowly getting all the baby stuff slightly organized.

Though I feel like a hippo most days I am apparently measuring small...



Some minor success in the kitchen for Valentine's Day...



The second time making profiteroles and the first time I was happy with them! They were delicious!

Then of course an old classic...



"Cupcake Pops" But I do mine a little different and call them truffles so no one gets too confused.

Dinner tonight...



Delicious Salmon With Sesame & Coriander Crust.
I have been waiting a long time with this sitting in my freezer but every time I went to defrost it our plans had changed and we had guests for dinner.
So I waited.....
It was worth it!

But this is still the most fun part of my day...



My gorgeous girl.
She loves asking us to read to her, but it is even more sweet when she gathers us on the couch and reads to us.
:)

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds wonderful!
    So great to see your baby belly!
    Keep enjoying lil Eve and the special moments.
    I so know too well about fitting into a Small space1 Our house groans with Stuff
    No time to sort or declutter these days.

    ReplyDelete