Monday, March 7, 2011

Mmmm food!

I shared this recipe a while ago.....
Hokkien Noodle Salad
I decided to make it for dinner tonight....
And I'm hoping it will last that long....
It smells and looks delicious!


Ready for dressing, looking fresh and healthy.



Dressed and with a sprinkling of cashew nuts. This salad is not complete without the nuts!

Of course for the fussy eater in our family I had to prepare something a little more "average".
Spaghetti!

The count down to my due date has begun, slowly ticked and now I just give up! I have 5 days to go but it feels like this baby does not want to come out but instead taunt me with false alarms!



And yes, we have been trying all the usual "methods" to bring on labour but I am so tired that walking up and down stairs does not appeal and neither does burning my insides with hot curry.
I guess I'll just have to wait.....

2 comments:

  1. Baby will come when you least expect it! Just ask me!
    Your belly shot looks so beautiful!
    Enjoy these last days with Baby Belly.
    I miss my Tummy but not the heartburn,backache and sciatica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I am inspired! I am going to "try" with all my limited cooking skills to make "Chilli Garlic Chicken Stir Fry" (I am going to add noodles even though it doesn't state too - change from rice)

    Wish me luck Clare!
    xXx
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete