Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crispy Hot Chocolate Toasted Sandwich

As the title suggests, this is not a healthy food post.
Not even close.
Look away if you are trying to avoid sweet things...

Still here?
Good.
:)

I had a silly little craving for nutella pizza.
(Maybe it was because I made pizzas the other night?)
If you haven't had one, then it is a must!
Delicious warm chocolate hazelnut spread on a baked pizza base.
Mmm, delicious.

I had no pizza bases, and no desire to spend time to make any pizza dough.
What can I say?
I like quick and easy!

So I pulled out a few ingredients I had lying around...


Ok, so it's not Nutella, but it's the cheaper alternative...


She doesn't seem to mind!
Neither do I, it still tastes delicious.

So here we have it...
The crispy hot chocolate toasted sandwich...



Complete with warm, gooey chocolate oozing out of the sides.
Such a decadent treat.

Do you have a secret decadent treat?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, cheaper alternative? Nutino is vastly superior to Nutella in flavour. The fact that it si cheaper is just a bonus.

    And now I want toast.

    ReplyDelete