Monday, April 30, 2012

Sewing Keeps Us Warm

It seems not so long ago that we were hit with a cold snap, and suddenly Winter was upon us.
Yet again, that time has sprung up on us, fast, cold, and us so very unprepared.
We pulled out Eve's warm track pants and realized they were too small.
Eli had no warm pants at all, just cute little denim shorts. Cute, not quite practical.
So what was I to do?
Start sewing, what else?

First up, I made some pajama pants for my hubby...



I had to try them on, but they were so comfortable and warm I stayed in them for most of the day.
Next up were some nice warm pants for my little boy...


Then yesterday I finally finished these cute little owl track pants for my daughter...


They are so warm and soft and fuzzy inside, I wish I had enough fabric to make some for me!


(Yes, she is a poser!)


Then finally onto the matching pajama pants for my little boy...


Now I am hoping to find time to do some sewing for me.... Maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love warm snuggly pants...Always a must here with temps often just 4-6 degree at lunchtime over winter1 Love love the pirate pants awesomely cute!

    ReplyDelete