Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blogger Update, No Thank You!

I'm sorry I haven't been around.
Time management is not my thing.
When I finally sit down, ready to write and share with you the wonderful things I have been making, I hit a problem.
Blogger.
It's a love/hate relationship.
It was mostly love up until now...




Why, Blogger, WHY???
My biggest irk is uploading photos.
There is a fancy new uploader, which can be handy in some ways, but not if you are uploading from a URL. Only one.....image........at..........a...............time!
Slow, so very slow.
I decided to trial this new Blogger a while back, but quickly clicked on that "back to old settings" button.
Photos are important. I am a visual person.


I could sit here and complain about the new Blogger, and how much I want the old one back....
But I'd rather look at cute elephants.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment